To learn if your iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked, you will need to:
- Go to Settings> General> About.
- Scroll down to view the “Carrier lock” section.
- It should say “NO SIM restrictions”, which means that the device is unlocked.
- Scroll down to view the “AVAILABLE SIM” (iOS 15 and newer) or “DIGITAL SIM”(older iOS versions) section. It should contain an IMEI under AVAILABLE SIM or DIGITAL SIM, which means that the device is eSIM compatible.
Depending on your device’s capability, if you have more than one SIM on the device, you may need to temporarily disable/remove one of the SIM cards before trying to download the eSIM.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- How do I install an eSIM on my Samsung Galaxy device?
- How do I install an eSIM on my Google Pixel device?
- How do I check if my iOS device supports eSIM?
- How do I check if my Android device supports eSIM?
- What do I do when an eSIM goes out of stock?
- How do I activate the eSIM on an iPhone or iPad in Turkey?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Google Pixel 6 or 6 Pro device?
- How can I save my eSIM instructions for later?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my iOS device?
- How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Pixel device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20/S21 series device?
- When do I need to verify my identity?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?
- How do I change my APN settings?
- When can I install my eSIM?
- Is there an eSIM for my desired country?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my Android device?
- How do I sign up for an Airalo account?
- How can I get an eSIM?