When do I need to verify my identity?
Certain countries require customers to complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) process before activating a new telecommunication service.
eKYC is a paperless KYC authentication process where the identity and address of the subscriber are verified electronically. This means that you will be required to verify your identity by uploading a document.
If an eSIM requires an eKYC process, it will be stated prior to purchase as below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
- How do I activate the eSIM on an iPhone or iPad in Turkey?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Google Pixel 6 or 6 Pro device?
- How can I save my eSIM instructions for later?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my iOS device?
- How to check if my Android device supports eSIM?
- How to check if my iOS device is eSIM compatible and carrier unlocked?
- How can I install my eSIM via Direct Installation on my iOS device?
- How do I install and set up my eSIM on my Pixel device?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20/S21 series device?
- When does my eSIM data package expire?
- How do I change my APN settings?
- When can I install my eSIM?
- Is there an eSIM for my desired country?
- How do I install and set up an eSIM on my Android device?
- How do I sign up for an Airalo account?
- How can I get an eSIM?
Still need help?
Reach out to us and our customer support team will get back to you in a jiffy.Send us a message